Variable size pot supports
Choose the pot support that best meets your need. Simply replace the pot support
depending on the need. Easily replace the pot supports. No tools required.
- TriFlex (3-prong pot support) is included with the WindMaster.
- 4Flex (4-prong pot support) is sold separately.
Designed to master the wind
Beat the clouds! Meticulously engineered and crafted, SOTO’s new WindMaster out-performs its competitors under windy conditions.
On a stormy, blustery day, the WindMaster is able to maintain a strong flame. Tired. Cold. Hungry. Wind is blowing 3m/sec.
No worries with the WindMaster! Hot dinner coming right up. Designed to position pot close to the flame—nearly impossible
for the wind to penetrate this stove’s flame. Be confident, a warm dinner is just minutes away.
Why is the WindMaster superior under windy conditions?
- Restricted space between base of pot and burner head.
- Ledge around burner head designed to act as a windshield.
- Precisely engineered concave burner head protects flame from the wind.
Conserve Fuel! WindMaster boils water in less time, conserving fuel
A strong flame is maintained up to -5°C (23°F)!
Continuous output under colder weather!
With installation of the micro regulator, the WindMaster is able to maintain a consistent output when challenging the limits in this category of stoves.
The WindMaster offers a wide range of flame control options
Compared with traditional needle-valve system stoves, the WindMaster with micro regulator offers a wide range of flame control options.
Boiling time for 1 liter of water under various ambient temperatures
- ●The WindMaster offers the same boiling time in an ambient temperature range of 20°C (68°F) to -5°C (23°F).
- ●The WindMaster takes up to half the time of other needle valve systems to boil a pot of water under -5°C (23°F).
About Micro Regulator System
▼Micro Regulator System
Traditional needle-valve systems control the flow of gas by twisting the needlepoint to adjust the flow of fuel. When temperatures drop and liquefied gas becomes colder, internal pressure drops, resulting in a reduced flow of gas into the burner head. This produces an inadequate flame for cooking. The Micro Regulator System maintains a consistent pressure under cold and hot ambient temperatures.